Friday Post What did you do this week? https://www.youtube.com/ Pivot animator- In Pivot Animator, we had to recreate these video's in which one person, Was repeatedly hit with the ball in either the Soccer or the Volleyball videos, which were pretty funny. we had to get background and items to paste in and use
-Recreate 2 sports videos -Recreate 10 vines https://www.khanacademy.org - In khan, we learned how to code images on the side of our screen by typing coding on one side like, for example- ellipse(100, 100, 20, 30);- to make a circle. the first two commands are where the circle is, and the last two, are how wide and tall the circle is -Challenge: simple snowman -Challenge: Waving snowman -Challenge:Sunny snowday -Spin off of "What's for Dinner?" What have you learnt? I have learnt to code(the smallest tiniest bit)in khan academy, like circles(ellipse) and rectangles(rect). i have also gotten better at animated in pivot Animator. first impression of Coding I thought it would be ridiculously difficult, but since we were doing it with khan academy, it felt like i was playing a game,in which I could do anything,
No comments:
Post a Comment