Friday, 25 November 2016

Friday post Nov. 24th

Alcohol Education: what I learned                                                                                                   I learned a lot I didn't know before, such as how many teenagers consume alcohol, or, how many get into car accidents. What amazes me the most is how many under-aged people drink, it is a a serious threat to the brain, as it does not stop developing until the person is in their mid-20's. Alcohol affects people based on a variety of things, such as; Gender, Age and Weight. DON'T DRINK UNTIL YOUR BRAIN IS FULLY DEVELOPED!                                                                                                                                                                 What is the word "Existentialism" mean?                                                                                                                                                         a philosophical theory or approach that emphasizes the existence of the individual person as a free and responsible agent determining their own development through acts of the will.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                How does this apply to me?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     that I am my own person, and that I can determine my own fate                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment