Game journalism day #1 What are a person's basic needs? #1 -Water #2 -Food #3 -Shelter What is the definition of the title of the game? Supporting one self in minimal conditions The game is currently in early access, so I don't have every detail of the game but here's what I can get. Subsistence is a action adventure survival game set in the middle of nature. no story, by the looks of it, but it is a sandbox, so there isn't much of any expected. Crafting is a huge part, shelter has to be built most likely, as I haven't seen any Pre-built shelter to hide in yet. you craft everything you need, but I'm sure you can find some good items in the bags scattered about. its limited to single player only but multiplayer is in development
here's an image showing the ever so aggressive wildlife-

No comments:
Post a Comment