Game Journalism Day 8
Game Journalism Day 8 Subsistence is an open world survival game, so, you have to survive! the main part of the game is base building, there are many parts to choose from to make an elaborate base. How you get these resources, are from either the natural environment, such as wood from tree's, or food and supplies from certain plants, or, crates that are scattered through-out the forest. the are many variations of the crate, such as medic bags, wooden boxes, ammo bags, and a looked weapons crate which contains probably the most useful items.
Gun draw towards the sun A.I. hunters come in the game once you have the Base Command Unit put somewhere in your base. the Hunters, as they are called, can build their own bases, and can attack you and animals. they can have good items on them, if you can kill them. I have started over to play a fresh 30 minute game, and luckily, i did not die when playing. I was much better at playing than when I first started playing the game. I knew what to do right off the bat, getting wood to make a fire and foundation. this is the result of a 30 minute game...
Basic... but it works!
No comments:
Post a Comment